Christine Wroblewski is a seasoned advisor, executive, and strategic communications practitioner for public and non-profit organizations. As a valued, effective and personal consultant and coach, she guides organizations to connect and communicate more effectively by developing a deeper capacity for analysis, planning, prioritization, and development. Areas of expertise include strategic communications, issue identification and management, stakeholder analysis and engagement, and organizational development.
She has worked inside and alongside education-focused organizations since 1993. As Chief Community Relations Officer for Saint Paul Public Schools, Christine lead the transformation of the office from a communications-only focus to a broader community relations and engagement focus. Among the milestones achieved in partnership with leadership and community in SPPS:
- The most successful referendum in SPPS’ history.
- Two superintendent searches and three superintendent transitions.
- The development of the Strategic Plan for Continued Excellence.
- The first representative survey of SPPS parents.
- The establishment of a year-round, cross-departmental outreach team to have a more positive and regular presence in the community.
- The establishment of a community engagement model that improved and expanded input and awareness.
Christine has received numerous state and national communications awards and presents on communications and community relations topics, both locally and nationally. She has served on the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation Board, the board of the Minnesota School Public Relations Association and Family Tree Clinic.
Christine is a two-time alumnus of the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and a Masters degree in Leadership and Management of Public and Nonprofit Organizations from the Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs. She previously has served as communications director and media liaison for Saint Paul Public Schools and as editor and writer for a weekly Twin Cities area newspaper company.